Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Muscle Memory.


 I find myself staring directly at this graphic and wanting to pummel my heart directly at it, so it has easier access. No denying that this statement makes me heart drum and my soul hum, but no denying that is scares me that I think that way. Since when did I drench myself in one person so much that I couldn't ring myself out? Where was my time slot to withdraw so that my heart could pay a Small fee to escape from this misery of Love, I guess I missed the dates. I made a peculiar, unhealthy vow to myself to not let anyone in again, because I was left by the most important person in my life, but every time I built a wall, he already knew the blueprint, so he was all ready with a jackhammer in hand. My wise friend Lucy once said that hearts have muscle memory too, well she couldn't have stated it more logically, because they do. My heart knew I was letting someone back in, and its memories were flooding my heart space, so you would have to grab a raft to stay afloat on these shabby waters love, because I have been known to sink more than a few hearts.
But who Am I kidding.
I sink, so I can swim,
so when I walk on water,
my eyes don't wander.

He Loves me, I sometimes wonder if I REALLY am loving him back.
After all, I thought pluto was still a planet.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment