Thursday, March 3, 2011

Black as pokemon, White as night.

I wish I could see the future, and say"We were right," but present me knows that wrong sometimes seems the rightest thing in the moment. We rock each others ears with strong words to make sure our ropes are tight enough to hold during these calloused times, but bug these skid marks, mark  my soul like a carver's knife to his sculpted masterpiece and I can't get those splinters back. You play games with safe outcomes, but bug you have more game in you then ya think and I would like to challenge you to more than a friendly match. The rightest thing lost its direction, and forgot its passport, so lets throw caution to the wind and hope we can hail a taxi, you wanted to drive one right?
The thought of you trickles left and right and I need waterproof boots, but I will take a dip to see if it's the right temperature because my heart adjusts to you.
You said "Get the white Pokemon and I'll get the black."
I responded " White as night and black as day, but you are the rightest thing in my life."
-M
I

No comments:

Post a Comment