Sunday, March 20, 2011

Disabled.

The Pain in my stomach leads to my chest and circles around straight back to my head,
what do I make of this painful mess?
The sweat from my palms streams down to floor that I once built leggo towers on when I only had two teeth and could count to four.
Difficulties pave the path for stronger roads, but why do I feel like I am just standing still?
And if difficulties pave roads then my mine leads to china and circles the earth five times.

Knowing how to fix a break is like surrendering ALL of yourself to God,
exhausting.
All I know is that I knew.
I knew how to love,
I knew what it looked like,
I felt it.
Then one night was all it took  to get my aesthetic self beaten.
I still can't see through new eyes and try to place myself in God's eyes, or anywhere near them, but I know now and I am in repair, I just hope he gets the right parts back where they are supposed to be.

-M


No comments:

Post a Comment