Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sand.

Time is of the essence when time is nothing but a blink of an eye, or a flick of a wrist, or a dance of the twist. 
Somtimes I cry in Front of mirrors in the hope of conFronting the truth behind those tired eyes. 
Shots were fired and struck me like a bird in the middle of hunting season, except I limped to safer ground, to a shelter I made for myself when I lost control of who I let in my life, because I was no longer aloud to choose but aloud to except.
So I limped; quietly, painfully, and quickly. 
I sought cover in the lowest of valleys and looked for help in the wildest of animals but nothing and no where could hide me or heal me. 
Day by Day I seek the day with hesitation and caution, while letting the night swell over me like a piece of rubbish in the pacific. There's no comfort in the changing winds, there's no warmth in the sunrises, and I float along being aware of my clipped side and letting the world speak for me. 
Is it the voices around me that sink me? Or the crashing of the waves that piece me?
Questions are settled and peace is brought upon me but still my mind raises above the heavens and soars above his knowledge above his answers and above is power.
Maybe I have forgotten that I am just a grain of sand; powerless, replaceable and restless in the wind.
I awaken with the forgotten hope of yesterday and shake off the truth of today with a punch of insecurity as the blood rushes from my heart to my mind I make a decision to fight him rather than listen to him.
I have never been good at long distance so I place with the others, not realizing that he created the others and lives above the others, in order to help me re-categorize him because he isn' the same. 
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment