Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hurt.




  Johnny Cash has a way with words wouldn’t you say. Aye? Ha. I can’t put it any more clean than this... shit. Hurt is supposed to come and go right? Then why do I feel the basis of my feeelings stem from intense hurt. I never speculated that I would be here; a second semester freshman at a University, the world at my fingertips and I want to do is put my hands in my pockets and walk away. My life is starting and all I want to do is end it. I couldn’t be more unmotivated and more desolate. All I ever wanted was a slice of pie not the whole pie just a slice. Instead God gave me the recipe. Being emotional is in my breed but being hopeless is me. Sometimes I have to wonder if life will always be this way, If God just protected me all this time because it wasn’t time to reveal it.  

Only time will tell. 

I am tired of putting my heart in safe hands, only  to be shoved in a pocket to rust and rot. I know its not my understanding but his, however I am starting to become more wary about whether its even negotiable. D hurt me, she was safe and she hurt me . I have a right to shy away from it right? Then why do I continue to have a gut busting feeling that I am wrong?

-M

1 comment:

  1. okay.
    "all I want to do is put my hands in my pockets and walk away." YES.
    "God gave me the whole recipe." chillbumps.
    and lastly, your heart is in my pocket full of sunshine, doll, and it's secretly a passageway to Narnia. therefore, it's exactly where it should be.

    ReplyDelete