Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Emotional Coloring.

I never knew colors could be used for more than an eyelid or designs, that symbolize our lifestlye; but they do. The shades that stain my ,ever so evolving, life have been bleeding outside the lines lately. I guess I always knew since, the time I punched a girl in kindergarden for not listening to me, that there was " more that met the eye," I just never knew the length. Everyone has a make-up of sorts that resinate through their entirety of emotion spills, or just in certain pallets of life.  I feel like mine are starting to mix at moments they weren't designed too. All I can do here is watch as my layers peel back revealing my flesh of a soul, while recreating the scheme that was never mine to recreate. My emotions are coloring with a sharpie fine point, I think I need to tell them to use a pencil with an eraser. 

-M

1 comment:

  1. oooh Mol that last line's a DAME! and I just love the whole thing. and you. xox

    ReplyDelete