Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loco in El Corazon.


I wish I could feel your pain.
I wish I could take back every heavy word I spoke on you.
I wish that I could lie and not cut ties,
and be the one to fall into your eyes.
I never meant to dive right in and not take breaths, now I just exhale.
I am sorry is not enough to heal the darts that went to your heart, and
I never had a sense of direction.
I felt us once, but now its a distant buzz. I would like to think what we had was real, but I can't tell real anymore.
My heart whispers memories to my ears and I listen.
I listen, so that when I am ready maybe you will be there, maybe my heart will choose yours.
But what if it doesn't, I'll just stare at the past with my left eye while my right looks forward, because I don't heal fast.
I am a process. I warned you, but that didn't matter.
We chose heart over mind and mine was broken, and you could never fix me.

The Truth is, I am learning alot from this potential break-up and I am sorry you were collateral damage.
I love-d you M.

-m



No comments:

Post a Comment