Monday, May 16, 2011

Belief: Outcomes.

Ya know the feeling of feeling alone in a room full of people?
Well ladies and gentlemen, I do.
I feel as though that my happiness depends on outcomes and my belief in happiness is dissenting.
Belief in all things determines the outcomes, but does belief parallel faith?
It must be too separate deities because if faith determines the outcomes, then I am a liar.
Lie: I can handle this.
Truth(God): You can't, I can though.
(sigh)
Maybe One day when God wrangles me into him, I won't be such a stubborn bull, because this loneliness is unnecessary, but my pain feels like a defense, rather than an attack.
I am tired of crying outwardly about  things that are misplaced because of my misplaced feelings. 
I feel like settling on my pain, rather than fighting it because I am letting too much slip away, like love.
And we all know that Love is all We Need. Good one.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment