Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Contemplation.


Well mates, my blog won't be an love-letter anymore, the mail box got stolen and misplaced, and I am de-activating my FB.
I can't begin to explain the spiral my mind ventures when given 3 exits but no highway. I am a gypsy when life seems hard and a native when life comes easy, and I LOVE traveling, especially in the music realm.
Recently, I found myself in the midst of a begin-life brokenness, and when I mean broken, I meant shattered.
No. Not about a boy. No. Not because of friends. 
Yes. God hacked my ever-so-safe software and beat my system. 
So what now? I got the Boy out of the way, I look outside of myself more, and the clarity I find in even the minuscule of situations is unheard of.
Run, Sprint, fly... towards God.
I feel, I sense, and I know thats what I need to do.
Yet trust is a heavy word, and I haven't been doing my weights. 
God is safe, God is safe, God is safe.
But I must have the wrong definition of safe because so far, my life has been the farthest thing from safe, I love running.
But I guess God isn't safe but he is good.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment