Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Barrels.

I used to sit by the stairs and listen to you play, just to here a familiar melody coming from a familiar face. I never meant any harm when I would hit the alarm just to see your face narrow and your eyes widen from the shock of unfamiliar sounds, but honestly it would scare me first anyways. The sunlight peers from your windowsill while we corroborate about adventures not yet taken and food not yet tasted, you always loved trying new things. Our laughs were synced by the passion streaming inside our veins and humor was in everything it seemed. I would isolate myself to save the trouble of explaining why I truly can't add up, but you would always followed me into those desolate places where much wasn't let in but I let many things out. You loved me tenderly and held me tightly while leaving space for the things unseen but they were felt regularly.Your glasses were thick just like your fist and your heart was soft for me but solid in times of my need.


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment