Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back and Forth.


I couldn't handle the back and forth.

I am sorry I am not sorry,
That is ultimately what you would say to me, Man up and stand next to your words, you opinions, not behind them. Your a coward to your thoughts and a fool to your mind, but only cause' you let yourself.

Not many people can see you the way I did.
You gave that up the day we required being fought for, so you laid down your sword and decided picking daises in the valley sounded safer... No Shit it is safer, but you gave up a life with me, more than that, with yourself and for that I am sad for you and mad at you.

Maybe you will never clean your eyes from all the lies your momma told you, but if you don't you won't be able to see the big picture, the picture you could have painted for yourself, you do that so nicely.

But if you don't all that will be let is an empty frame, with holes carved from nails that were sacrificed but saved for a rainy day.

I couldn't handle the back and forth, so I stopped going back.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment