Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bows.

The more and more I attempt to resolve my thoughts, the more and more I begin to resolve that I don't need resolving. People come, people go and what I get out of it, is my own doing. I try to tie bows around my lost friendships and lost  interactions but truly I may never know what went wrong, or why I didn't hold on. In the future I might look back on my past self and think " Wow I get it," or I may never look back. Uncertainty has flown around me like a summer bee but I never swat it, because its in its nature to always come back and sting me where it hurts. I know my friends, I know my family, and I continue to know my God, that should be enough right now and the rest will fly away like the fair-weather friend it is. To sink back into the whys? and anger would only be hurtful to me, no one else but me. I believe that the things that need resolving will come show its face again, if needed, and then I will face it with the strength  and wisdom I have at that time, and the others will be laid to rest.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment