Tuesday, November 8, 2011

nobody.

"And the tears come streaming down your faceWhen you lose something you can't replaceWhen you love someone but it goes to wasteCould it be worse?"-coldplay.
I have never felt this stanza more than in my life right now.The crescendos and piano solos bring ones soul from the soiled ground, up to the atmosphere of any state of mind, but even in the right moment with the right song and the right person I still feel completely alone and unsatisfied with myself and my tears are staining my thrift store finds and my hiccups wont stop.God might be the answer to my perpetual loneliness but I am starting to believe that my heart will never be whole, and maybe one day it will be full enough to makeshift a seal, but I am tired of fighting myself for it, I am tired of trying to fix it and I am tired of searching for someone to fix it. Fixing it isn't the solution, Living it is. But to answer your question, I don't think there is anything worse than a loss.-M

No comments:

Post a Comment