Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Laces.

I book the thoughts that reaapear cause' with every sip my brain dissapears,
Not one can see my deepest needs with walls that climb like my enemys,
and to the tower I must stay with laced up boots and stay awake from my dying moods,
So when the dusk dies must I magnify the tearing muscles that reside inside every thought I take to heal my life, As streaming rain covers my eyes, I think of times where I was circling fields to find the answers that many can not feel, I fake my breaths to keep on track from the storms that come with every attack, every heart attack.
 The exit signs light my path, he is making it easier to not consume my wrath.
H.O.P.E  he owns peoples escapes while trying to ease the earths uncheerful reighn.
I whisper in the night " why such an unpleasant life?"
He screams back "This isn't the only life you will live out in your time!"
Bring me to your house let me rest in your undying mess.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment