Sunday, July 3, 2011

Disaster.


I laughed till I bled out all of the clues, 
that lead me to this perpetual pain that can't be replaced,
I looked for shorter tunnels to hide from the coming rain, but all I found was long, dark ones that had broken frames, so  I ran straight through them hoping to find an end, but instead I found a broken man and this is what he said" I wish I could hold you through this pain, 
I'd throw you on my back and pretend to fly away, because all we want is worthiness for the coming days, So I wish I could hold you this disaster," 
I looked into his weepy eyes and couldn't seem to find, the darkness that usually happens to reside.
So I searched my heart hoping that it could tell me more, But instead I just found another open sore.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment