Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clone.

You had a lot of crooks try to steal your heart, 
Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out
How to love, how to love, mmm.

You say you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever, 
Now you in this corner trying to put it together.
How to love, how to love, mmm.

For a second you were here, now you over there, It's hard not to stare, 
The way you moving your body like you never had a love.
How to love, ohh. 

And you had a lot of dreams, that transformed to visions.
The fact that you saw the world affected all your decisions.



-Lil wayne.


Lil wayne is a wizard of words my friends and I am here to say he has come a LONG way from lollipop land.
I have never felt so compelled to wanna scamper through my thoughts and surgically remove any remaining strings that were attached to my juvenile lifestyle and the heartache it faced. I see myself spiraling down into this clone that was generated out of restlessness and independence, and fittin' like a glove in it. I was driving back from a utopia of mischief and   tubing earlier today this tune came on the radio, as I was listening my heart seemed to match the melody quite nicely, which seemed to trigger an infection of sorts. I was never really good at cleaning wounds and now I feel the need to stop trying to  clean it and let it take its course. 


-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment