Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stages.

I wish you were here to see who I have become.

I wish you could see the holes and fill them with your full hands and big smile.

I wish you would be the one to hold my heart when I have lost who I am, because you always understood the true parts of me.

I wish you would settle me, encourage me, and teach me to fight for people who would fight for me.

I wish you could help me understand more of this love thang, I have a hard time trusting myself in it.

I wish you could hug him.

Tell him how loved he is and will always be,
You were so good at that.

I hope that you see me, living my life day by day and embracing people as much as my heart can take.

I hope you see me being imperfect, but fighting for more.

I know you are proud.

I know you would love him.

I know you wish all these things too...

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment